Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nothing's better than storytime with dad..!

How odd is that you can do so many activities with your children, perfecting it all the time, but when it comes to dad, every little nothing quickly becomes something, and turns out to be the most interesting thing in the world!
I took this picture yesterday's night when my husband was reading a bedtime story to our kids. It was comical how focus they were, trying not to miss out on a single word! Their laughter must have been heard blocks away! Even I found myself laughing at my husband interpretation of the story that was otherwise somewhat boring!
Kids DO enjoy their dads!

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! My kids always loved stories from daddy before bed. xoxoxoxox I am soo glad you are doing your blog :)

    ReplyDelete